As another part of the design atelier of Pardazgraphic Company, Industrial Design Studio combines art and industry, making a large contribution to the advertisement industry by its shop and exhibition structures. Industrial Design Studio has been able to considerably facilitate the presence of brands in large and small shops via accurate investigation. Moreover, Industrial Design Studio was able to invent 8 mm-thick PLS optical elements and register it in Iran Registration Office for Documents and Lands. Due to their very low thickness, weight, and energy consumption, these optical elements are a good replacement for lightboxes and channelum elements in the advertisement industry.
Services provided by Industrial Design Studio include
- Designing shop and exhibition stands and structures
- Designing shop shelving end bays, podiums, and shelves
- Designing shop shelf branding instruments, such as dividers, stoppers, shelf-talkers, and headers
- Designing counters, hangers, and stands
- Designing embossed lighting letters and shapes by PLS elements
- Designing product maquettes